The Kinney Chukka
This variant is currently sold out
In an industry where the Goodyear welt is the standard for the best machine-stitched boots available, this Chukka takes it a step further by taking one big step back. At White’s, they still hand-bottom their boots with an all-leather shank, just like they did back in the 20’s, 30’s, and 40’s, giving them the all-day comfort so hard to find in a steel shank. A personal favorite of the head designer, the finest bootmaker in the history of the company, this boot can take a beating down any road you travel. Try it on, you’ll feel the difference.
- Handcrafted: Goodyear welted and hand bottomed.
- Resoleable with all-leather construction
- All-leather shank (White’s Arch Ease)
- 6 Iron leather midsole
- Leather block heel
- Constructed on a Barrie last
- 6.5-7.5 oz Premium Horween CXL or Seidel full-grain leather upper
- Fully lined
- Blind eyelet
- Reinforced inside counter pocket
- Reinforced toe box
- Dainite Sole
- Waxed Laces
- Due to the the Barrie last running larger, order one whole size down from your normal shoe size. If you wear an 11, order a 10.
- If the width of your foot runs standard for most shoes, order the D. If it runs wider, you can special order the EE.
- If you would like a custom fit, contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pictured (appearing in order): Horween British Tan CXL, Seidel Light Tan Roughout, Horween Natural CXL, Horween Brown CXL, Horween Black CXL, and Horween Burgundy CXL.