The Otto Derby
This variant is currently sold out
Strong enough to take a beating, yet light enough to travel, this standard issue derby comes straight from the archives at White's Boots. The design has been around since Otto White put his hand to it back in the 1930s; when shop keepers and factory workers needed saving from ten hours of pounding concrete. Donning a military silhouette when accompanied by the Barrie shoe last, this derby has a way of serving those from all walks of life—soldier, sailor, civilian—you name it, we'll have a pair to issue you.
- Handcrafted: Goodyear welted and hand bottomed.
- Resoleable with all-leather construction
- All-leather shank (White’s Arch Ease)
- 6 Iron leather midsole
- Leather block heel
- Constructed on a Barrie last
- 6.5-7.5 oz Premium Horween CXL or Seidel full-grain leather upper
- Fully lined
- Blind eyelet
- Reinforced inside counter pocket
- Reinforced toe box
- Dainite Sole
- Waxed Laces
- Due to the the Barrie last running larger, order one whole size down from your normal shoe size. If you wear an 11, order a 10.
- If the width of your foot runs standard for most shoes, order the D. If it runs wider, you can special order the EE.
- If you would like a custom fit, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Pictured (appearing in order): Horween Natural CXL, Horween Black CXL, and Seidel Light Tan Roughout.