The Officer Boot
This variant is currently sold out
In our modern age, where machines do more bootmaking than men, this boot refuses to bend the knee to the gods of mass production. After 164 years of serving the wildlands’ finest, it comes to you by way of the master bootmakers at White’s Boots. Hand-lasted, hand-welted and hand-bottomed with an all-leather shank for unrivaled comfort, this boot was born to give support from the ground up, completely rebuildable, and ready to serve you for a lifetime.
Fulfillment Expectations (4-6 Weeks)
White's Boots is a custom boot shop. As such, their handmade boots take 4-6 weeks to build, but it also means you get to choose from a variety of leathers, soles, and sizes to accommodate all the preferences for a lifetime of value. If you don't find what you desire in the dropdown menus, please go to the The White's Custom Boot page to order your boots and we'll reach out within 24 hours to conduct a fit consultation and confirm your order with the shop.
- Handmade in Spokane, WA, USA: hand-lasted, hand-welted, and hand-bottomed
- Resoleable, and completely rebuildable with all-leather construction
- All-leather shank (White’s Arch Ease)
- 6.5-7.5 oz Premium Horween CXL full-grain leather upper
- True double vamp
- Reinforced toe box
- Brogue toe cap with 4 row stitch
- 6 Iron leather midsole
- Leather block heel
- Built on the Barrie last
- Dainite or Half Mini Lug sole
- Brass Eyelets
- Waxed Laces
- White's Model MP-360
- Due to the the Barrie last running larger, order one whole size down from your normal shoe size. If you wear an 11, order a 10.
- If the width of your foot runs standard for most shoes, order the D. If it runs wider, go to the The White's Custom Boot page to order the EE.
- If you would like a custom fit, contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pictured: Horween Black CXL with Half Mini Lug Sole.