The Field Boot
This variant is currently sold out
Unassuming, yet unapologetic about where it stands, this boot commands the room and earns the respect of men who know the real McCoy when they see it. This boot was made to withstand the harshest conditions and to come out every bit as handsome as its dress-toed sibling. And, like every boot at White’s, the Field Boot boasts hand-lasting, hand-welting and hand-bottoming with that signature all-leather shank. This is truly a boot born for all occasions. Kick through any door you like. We’ll rebuild it later, along with the boots.
Fulfillment Expectations (4-6 Weeks)
White's Boots is a custom boot shop. As such, handmade boots take 4-6 weeks to build, but it also means you get to choose from a variety of leathers, soles, and sizes to accommodate all the preferences for a lifetime of value. If you don't find what you desire in the dropdown menus, please go to The White's Custom Boot page to order your boots and we'll reach out within 24 hours to conduct a fit consultation and confirm your order with the shop.
- Handmade: hand-lasted, hand-welted, hand-bottomed
- Completely rebuildable with all-leather construction
- All-leather shank (White’s Arch Ease)
- 6.5-7.5 oz Premium Horween CXL full-grain leather upper
- True double vamp
- Reinforced toe box
- 6 Iron leather midsole
- Leather block heel
- Constructed on the Barrie last
- Dainite or Half Mini Lug sole
- Brass Eyelets
- Waxed Laces
- White's Model MP-365
- Due to the the Barrie last running larger, order one whole size down from your normal shoe size. If you wear an 11, order a 10.
- If the width of your foot runs standard for most shoes, order the D. If it runs wider, go to the The White's Custom Boot page to order the EE.
- If you would like a custom fit, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Pictured (appearing in order): Horween British Tan CXL with Half Mini Lug Sole, Horween Brown Waxed Flesh with Dainite Sole, and Horween Cinnamon Waxed Flesh with Dainite Sole.