The Main Street Boot
This variant is currently sold out
In 1915, White’s Shoe Shop started cornering the market for handmade boots on the intersection of Main and Stevens in downtown Spokane. Taking inspiration from archival designs, this boot is perfect for cruising; it has the classic body style of an early 20th century town car with the engine of a roadster. That means it can go all day, every day, at any speed, and still look great. Put your arm around someone and hit the town. This boot is easy to love.
- Handcrafted in the USA: Goodyear welted and hand bottomed
- Resoleable with all-leather construction
- All-leather shank (White’s Arch Ease)
- 6 Iron leather midsole
- Leather block heel
- Constructed on a Barrie last
- 6.5-7.5 oz Premium Horween CXL leather
- Fully lined
- Reinforced inside counter pocket
- Reinforced toe box
- Dainite Sole
- Waxed Laces
- Due to the the Barrie last running larger, order one whole size down from your normal shoe size. If you wear an 11, order a 10.
- If the width of your foot runs standard for most shoes, order the D. If it runs wider, you can special order the EE.
- If you would like a custom fit, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Pictured: Horween Natural CXL